025: The Honest Truth of What it Takes to Make it Online with Caroline Onyedinma
Welcome welcome to the 25th episode of the Focused & Unstoppable Podcast!
So happy to have you here today with me and with my special guest, Caroline Onyedinma!
Caroline helps experts create, market, and sell lucrative offers online and in our interview, she shares some pretty honest tips about the reality of going from a corporate job to making it on your own.
She brings her experience to the table and reveals:
Mistakes that people ignore when they make the switch from 9-5 to a biz online.
And how the very thing you should sell happens to be right under your nose.
She also breaks down in a clear of what is a funnel and its importance in driving sales for your business.
She gets real about the actions that keep us in “active procrastination” and shares a very simple concept that will help increase your visibility. Hint: It involves consistency.
This 43-minute interview is power-packed with so many goodies… you might want to refer to it again and again!
Caroline on Insta
I can’t wait to meet you back here next Thursday!
P.S. Find out more about the Sweet Focus System here!
Want to listen to more episodes?
- 029: Are You Caught in a Cycle of False Starts?
- 028: Season 2 Finale: Seasons 3 & 4 and Trust
- 027: If I can do it… A message from a girl who used to get distracted by the wind
- 026: A Message of Hope and Strength From Willie Murphy, an 83-yr-old Bada$$
- 025: The Honest Truth of What it Takes to Make it Online with Caroline Onyedinma