017: Refreshing productivity tips for multi-passionate creatives with Sagan Morrow
Welcome to the 17th episode of the Focused & Unstoppable podcast! Today we have a special guest, her name is Sagan Morrow and she teaches busy, time-crunched solopreneurs how to build their own successful home-based businesses without the overwhelm!
In this episode, Sagan will share with a refreshing outlook on how as a multi-passionate creative, you can adapt productivity to your way of living.
Come back next week to hear my next special guest Sam Desroches who’ll be sharing how to set up your ergonomically friendly workspace at home!
I can’t wait to meet you back here next Thursday!
Want to listen to more episodes?
- 025: The Honest Truth of What it Takes to Make it Online with Caroline Onyedinma
- 024: An Update on Making My Dream Happen!
- 023: The Chat About Self-Worth That Changed Everything With Lori Fields
- 022: The Secret Benefits of Simplifying Your Life & Business with Missy Campbell
- 021: The Unique Needs of the Highly Sensitive Humans and Empaths for Focus and Follow Through with Lindsay Hindle