- I was a flight attendant for 7 years.
- I met my hubby on one of my flights actually.
- My first crush: Optimus Prime from the original Transformers cartoon.
- In elementary school, I was the class ”psychologist”.
- In high school, I was voted most likely to become a star.
- Not sure why but I think I was Irish in a past life. (I don’t even like beer!)
- I suffer from Chocolate Chip Cookie Amnesia : I forget that I’ve eaten a chocolate chip cookie and this goes on until I think out loud, “WTF! Who just ate this box of cookies?!”
Hi, I'm Olivia!
I coach multi-passionate women who are fantastic when it comes to trying out new ideas but struggle to finish what they start.
I give them the tools to reach their goals while making it feel really exciting.
A solid 14-year experience in starting 50 million projects at a time.
3 years clean from the ”chasing shiny object syndrome” and now I love reaching one goal at a time!
A combined experience of 21 years in helping people get what they want (through all my customer service jobs + coaching)
And when I’m not coaching, I can be found binging on neuroscience podcasts because I’m a nerd like that.